Who I Am

Who I Am

Hello world, welcome to my blog! My name is Jade. Today you will know a little more about me. I was born in Galveston, March 19, 2005. I have an older brother who is fifteen years old and no younger siblings, because my parents decided we were already a handful. I come from a large family from which I inherited Jewish blood. In addition, I have a stepfather who is a personal trainer, fireman, and paramedic. In other words, this means his favorite phrase is,”Drop that book and get ready to do some intense exercise!” I am often described as intelligent and a bookworm. (In addition, Ruby and Thomas gave me a nickname which is Constitution Writer, because of my handwriting which is supposedly similar to the Constitution.) Personally, I agree with the second one more, because I dived into books in the start of first grade. Since, my passion for books has only grown more and more especially when more amazing, wonderful books are released. Currently, my favorite series are A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Mortal Instruments, Graceling, Throne of Glass, and many more but these are the main ones. 

So, if anyone needs help or does not know what book to read, I am the person to come ask.

Moving on, I have had the honor of attending Beta Academy college prep for three years now. In this time, I have gotten to know people who have changed my life and most probably also other lives as well. Some of my friends are Mariela, Josselyn, Jasmine, Daniela, Christon, Jose, and Ruby. I have also had the opportunity of having such excellent teachers. For instance, Mrs. Hildebrand, Ms. Channon, Mr. Chavarria, Mr. B, Mr. Davis, and Mr. Barnett. I do not have a favorite class due to the fact that each one is different.

Last but not least, I have various interests. The first one is reading books, obviously. In addition, I love anything that has to do with math and I enjoy learning more of different cultures of people or history. I also love nature and anything that involves animals. My top 3 animals are tigers, lions, and dragons. Not only that ,but I have one dog, Hachy, who I completely adore, a mixed Siamese cat named Molly, and Uye, the baby of the family. Surprisingly, my friend Okori (known as Mariela) got me into a little of anime such as Bananya. Also, I do not play video games at all which causes many people I know to stare like if I have grown a new head. I hope you know something more about me and that you enjoyed. Bye and see you next time.

Hachy posing. Uye and I are chilling.

This was my cat, Minu, when she had a litter of kittens. Unfortunately, Minu has left this world this summer. Uye, her daughter, is the one in the right near the hind legs.

After a good run, I am carrying my little Uye. Molly is playing and sleeping.

See you next time!

20 comments